The level of customer service that you provide is incredibly important to the success of your business. Many businesses fail to realize just how much great customer service can make an impact. This is a huge mistake, since customer service isn’t just important… it’s vital.
If you haven’t been making great customer service a priority in your business, these 5 stats will make you want to improve it:
1. 45% of US consumers will abandon an online transaction if their questions or concerns are not addressed quickly.
2. Consumers prefer assistance over the following channels: Phone 61%, Email 60%, Live chat 57%, Online Knowledge base 51%, Click-to-call Support Automation 34%
3. Consumers are 2 times more likely to share their bad customer service experiences than they are to talk about positive experiences.
4. 70% of buying experiences are based on how the customer feels they are being treated. McKinsey
5. 83% of consumers require some degree of customer support while making an online purchase.
If you feel like your business just doesn’t have the manpower to provide the level of customer service that your buyers deserve, we have a variety of solutions for you. When you partner with AnswerConnect, you have a team of professional virtual receptionists who are available to serve your clients 24/7/365.
That means whenever your customers have a question, they get an answer right away. The customer service we can help you provide also spans across multiple channels. If your customers prefer to call and talk to a live person, great! That’s our specialty. Maybe your customers are more tech-savvy and would rather use a live chat on your website to get assistance. No problem! We do that too.
Even if you run a small business, your customer service doesn’t need to be limited.
To learn more about how we can help you step up your customer service game, go right here, where you’ll find information about our answering service solutions, plans and pricing.