If someone joins or leaves your organisation or changes roles, you may need to add, delete, or edit their staff record in your AnswerConnect app.
To do this, follow the steps below:
- Log into your AnswerConnect app.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Select Invite people.
To add a new person to your staff directory
- Click Invite Members.
- Add their name and email address.
- Choose whether to invite them as an admin or a member (this will define how much access they have to the app).
- Assign a telephone number to their account from your list of business numbers.
- Click Send Invitation.
To edit or delete a person.
- Select the person you want to edit or delete.
- Click the ellipses icon in their profile.
- Select Edit contact or Delete contact.
It’s important to note that this process will only update the team directory in the App. If a member of staff is included in a script (eg: a delivery method or if they are embedded in the script in any way) then you will need to contact the service team to have them removed.
If a new member of staff needs to be added to the script or added to a delivery method, you will also need to contact the service team to have them added to the script.
Keeping your directory up to date makes your account more secure and helps our virtual receptionists find the right person on your team!